The RTC is provided by the official village accountant. It comprise of detailed information of the degree of land survey number or even sub-survey number, the information of previous as well as current owners, the degree of kharab land within, information of the tenants, the individual holdings of owners, the type of crop or soil, any credits, alleges made on the possessions contained within, the position of land, the number of conversion, the date by any chance the conversion within the agricultural into non-agricultural utilization, the suggestion to change and legacy certificates if there is any alteration in ownership, etc.
It is important when the officials want to find out if the land is converted from agriculture to non-agricultural utilization.
What is Pahani?
Pahani is nothing but an RTC Extract. Pahani (RTC) is very significant records of revenue. It comprises the information of land like the information of owner, assessment, area, soil type, water rate, liabilities, the possession of nature on the land, Tenancy and Crops grown, etc.
Why is Pahani or RTC Extract Required?
Pahani is needed for the different reasons as follows:
- To know how legitimate the owner or seller of the land is while purchasing the land
- It is needed at the time of sub-register office while sale transaction gets completed
- In order to get loan/credit from the bank
- Even the court require the Pahani in case of civil litigation
- It can also be used for person reasons.
What Does Pahani (RTC)Contain?
The Pahani comprises of much important information about the land as mentioned below:
- Survey Number along with Hissa Number of the soil
- The complete Land that comes under Pahani
- Use of land under different categories
- Categorization of the Soil
- Responsibilities of the possessors of the soil
- Public/Government rights on the soil
- The way soil is acquired by the landlord
- Land possessors name along with Extents as well as Khatha Number
- Land Revenue information
How to Get the Pahani (RTC)?
The people can obtain the signed prints of Pahani through the Pahani center, establishment at the office of Tahsildar instantly by just paying sum of only 15 Indian Rupees. If the people are not able to reach the Taluk office, then they can reach out the Revenue Inspector/Village Accountant that will contact the Pahani center on behalf of people to get the print copy of Pahani.
How is the Computerized Pahani (RTC) Different from the Manual One?
There is no different between manual and computerized RTC. All the information is same; still the RTC made with the help of computer looks very readable as compared to the manual one.