Samruddhi Mystic Wind is for the individuals who are specific about openness and effortlessness. The 3 & 4 room contemporary column houses are found the Old Madras Road Whitefield Junction, and Bangalore. Wide glass windows, wooden ground surface and vaporous galleries are a recognizing's percentage elements of these houses.
Each house gets a patch its could call its own patio nursery space. Its area settles on it a judicious decision for property interest in Bangalore. Arranged close Whitefield, you are very much joined with ITPL and other IT behemoths, shopping centers, healing centers, and schools. These houses possess an astounding 2780 – 3165 sq. ft. of region. There are 39 units spread more than 2 acres of land.
- R.C.C. Frame Structure. With block masonry walls.
- Living / Dining / Foyer – Vitrified / Marble Bedrooms – Vitrified / Wooden / Marble Bathrooms – Ceramic Tiles.
- Ceramic tiles till ceiling.
- Flooring – Vitrified tiles 20mm Black Granite Counter – As per individual layout. Dado – Ceramic tiles – 2 ft above counter.
- Jaguar or equivalent.
- Main door – Teak wood frame with teak wood shutter.
- Doors opening to balconies – Fenesta UPVC / PC Aluminium frame and sliding shutterswith clear glass.
- Door opening to utility & toilets – Hardwood frames with laminated flush doors.
- Internal Doors – Hardwood frames with veneered flush doors.
- Laminated flooring.
- Royale Touch Emulsion Paint for walls / ceiling.
- Fenesta UPVC / PC Aluminium sliding windows with bug screen and clear glass.
- Internal – Plastic emulsion.
- External – Weatherproof ext emulsion.
- Concealed conduits with sufficient Light , Fan, Plug, T.V. & Telephone points withmodular switches and sockets. Adequate EB power supply.
- Broadband connection. Intercom facilities between Security and Common areas.
- Power back up for lighting per unit. Power back up for common area lighting, water pumps, etc.