Giving HM Tropical Tree 82% open & green space. Your home will genuinely be unique. Situated in the heart of Bangalore is a home with only 18% developed region. What's more, we have utilized the other 82% wisely to give you a home that compliments your thoughts of living in the lap of nature.
- RCC (Reinforce concrete cement)
- External Walls 8″ thick Block masonry
- Internal Walls 4″ thick Block masonry
- Living / Dining: Italian Marble / Granite
- Bedrooms: Vitrified tiles
- Kitchen, utility and balcony: Anti skid tiles
- Kitchen platforms: Polished Granite / Ceramic tile cladding up to 2′ above counter
- Toilets: Ceramic Tiles upto ceiling
- Lobbies & Lift cladding at upper floors: Marble
- Lobbies & Lift cladding at upper floors: Granite
- Stairs above ground floor: Kota Stone
- External Area: Landscape and Paving Tiles
Doors and Windows
- Main Door: Teakwood frame with Teakwood panelled door
- Bed Room / Kitchen Doors: Teakwood frame with flush doors
- Toilets: Hardwood frame with waterproof flush doors
- Balcony Doors: Aluminium / UPVC framed glazed doors
- Windows: Aluminium / UPVC Framed glazed shutters
- Ceilings: Oil bound distember
- Internal Walls: Acrylic Emulsion Paint
- External Walls: Texture painting
- Main door: Polish
- Other doors: Polish / Enamel paint
- Copper wires, Modular switches.
- Power for Flats – 7 KVA for each Apt.
- A.C. Points – Living / Dining / Master bedroom.
- Generator Backup – Lifts and common areas.
- Automatic load controller for each flat @ 2 KVA for each Apt.
- 100% Backup can be provided as per Client’s request at cost
- Continuous water supply through BWSSB & borewell with under ground sump and overhead tank.