Login / Register
HM Tropical Tree
Your search results
Near BDA Complex, 4th Main Road, Ex Servicemen Colony, Rabindranath Tagore Nagar,
add to favorites

Builder Details

agent picture

Giving HM Tropical Tree 82% open & green space. Your home will genuinely be unique. Situated in the heart of Bangalore is a home with only 18% developed region. What's more, we have utilized the other 82% wisely to give you a home that compliments your thoughts of living in the lap of nature.

₹ 2.08 Cr Onwards
9,000+
1.5 Acres ( 82% open)
3605 sqft - 3655 sqft - 3655 sqft
Ready to move
22
2
80 units
Near BDA Complex, 4th Main Road, Ex Servicemen Colony, Rabindranath Tagore Nagar,

click to enable zoom
Loading Maps
We didn't find any results

Structure

  • RCC (Reinforce concrete cement)

Masonry

  • External Walls 8″ thick Block masonry
  • Internal Walls 4″ thick Block masonry

Flooring/Cladding/Dadoing

  • Living / Dining: Italian Marble / Granite
  • Bedrooms: Vitrified tiles
  • Kitchen, utility and balcony: Anti skid tiles
  • Kitchen platforms: Polished Granite / Ceramic tile cladding up to 2′ above counter
  • Toilets: Ceramic Tiles upto ceiling
  • Lobbies & Lift cladding at upper floors: Marble
  • Lobbies & Lift cladding at upper floors: Granite
  • Stairs above ground floor: Kota Stone
  • External Area: Landscape and Paving Tiles

Doors and Windows

  • Main Door: Teakwood frame with Teakwood panelled door
  • Bed Room / Kitchen Doors: Teakwood frame with flush doors
  • Toilets: Hardwood frame with waterproof flush doors
  • Balcony Doors: Aluminium / UPVC framed glazed doors
  • Windows: Aluminium / UPVC Framed glazed shutters

Painting

  • Ceilings: Oil bound distember
  • Internal Walls: Acrylic Emulsion Paint
  • External Walls: Texture painting
  • Main door: Polish
  • Other doors: Polish / Enamel paint

Electrical

  • Copper wires, Modular switches.
  • Power for Flats – 7 KVA for each Apt.
  • A.C. Points – Living / Dining / Master bedroom.
  • Generator Backup – Lifts and common areas.
  • Automatic load controller for each flat @ 2 KVA for each Apt.
  • 100% Backup can be provided as per Client’s request at cost

Water

  • Continuous water supply through BWSSB & borewell with under ground sump and overhead tank.
Lift
Power Backup
Security
Swimming Pool
Car Parking
Visitor Parking
Gym
Club House
Servant Quarter
Park
Vastu Compliant
Rain Water Harvesting
Wi-Fi Connectivity
Intercom Facility
RO Water System
Service Lift
Gas Connection
Basketball Court
Back Yard
Front Yard
Fenced Yard
Sprinklers
Laundry
Concierge
Private Space
Recreation
Kids Play Area
Tennis Court
Amphi Theater
Sewage Treatment Plant
Jogging Track
Garden Area
Indoor Games
floorplan
floorplan
tropical tree - floor plan
N/A

Compare properties

Similar Listings

Cumins Genesis @ Horamavu

Cumins Estates Genesis is one of the excellent residential projects in Horamavu, an upcoming neighborhood ...
Cumins Estates Genesis is one of the excellent residential projects in Horamavu, an upcoming neighborhood of Bangalore. It is among the ...
₹ 4,450 Per Sqft

Habitat Eden Heights – A Premium Apart...

Habitat Eden Heights is a premium apartment project that offers the privilege of ‘walk-to-work’ ...
Habitat Eden Heights is a premium apartment project that offers the privilege of ‘walk-to-work’ due to its strategic location in ...
₹ 5,900 per sqft

BSR Tower in TC Palya Road Bangalore

2 and 3 BHK Flat in TC Palya Bangalore Nature has its own secrets ...
2 and 3 BHK Flat in TC Palya Bangalore Nature has its own secrets on the design, a cause if ...
₹ 3,600 Per Sqft