Bangalore is currently filled, and to find a property is one of the most difficult things to do. Especially property that is affordable, with all the needed features. For middle-class home buyers, it’s usually a task to find the right home for your budget. With high raised apartments and villas on the go, it’s not easy to find a location that fits your budget. So here are a few areas in Bangalore that could fit the budget of a middle-class home buyer.
- Kannakpura road – This is situated at a south of Bangalore. Being connected to Bangalore, Yelhanka and Mysore road via nice road, it does have a good connectivity. It also has the peripheral ring road that adds to the positives of this area. It’s considered as a good locality to be living in with the rate for buyers interested in property is Rs.4880/sq.ft and approximately Rs.13, 400 as rent for a 2 BHK.
- Sarjapur- It is located towards the southeast of Bangalore. What makes it a place of interest is that it’s a developing area which means there is property available and unlike the city, it isn’t too congested. Also it’s proximity to the IT hubs of Bangalore like Whitefield and electronic city due to outer ring road is another added asset. It’s rated as a decently good locality with Rs.4,890/sq.ft and 22,000 for a 2 BHK Flat.
- Nallurhalli – Not many people know about this locality it’s an upcoming area in Whitefield. It has decent affordable property and also provides connectivity to old madras road and old airport road. You might find 1BHK and 2BHK flats on rent but there aren’t any properties for sale at present.
- Kengeri – This is a great place for an investment as it is a developing area with great connectivity. It got Mysore road, nice road, outer ring road, and even a namma metro connection to the city itself. It binds together the IT hubs.
- Horamavu – This area is in the north-east part of Bangalore. This biggest asset is that it’s close to the Kempegowda Airport and its direct connectivity to outer ring road. It also has the Krishnarajpuram railway station 3km away. With Rs.4,080/sq.ft and 14,000 for a 2BHK.
- Hosur – This is located in the south of Bangalore and again covers a major IT hub of the city, that is, Electronic city. On the north end it has connectivity with Brigade road, Bannerghetta road and outer Ring road. With prices below Rs.4, 500/ sq.ft, it provides as a good locality to invest in.
- Yelhanka – Yelhanka looks like a concrete jungle, with enough number of green as well. Situated at a good distance from the chaos of the city, it brings connectivity to the Kempegowda airport and to all the other parts of Bangalore via Outer Ring road. With Rs.4,730/ sq.ft and 12,700 for a 2BHK flat approximately.