Many people choose the Bore-well drilling services offered by Our Vendors. Our services are used to cater for various needs of commercial, agricultural, industrial, construction and municipal applications. We utilize a number of different machines. Our machines that are used for drilling are available in pillar, bench, and gang type. We undertake operations such as development of tube well, tube well drilling and ground water explorations. We also offer other services such as installation of pump and other common maintenance works.
We install pumps for fishy-culture, agriculture, industrial and domestic purposes.
Steps Involved in the Bore-well Process:
Maintenance of Bore-well should be regular for safety purpose as ground water changes any time. There are several steps involved in the process of cleaning and installation. A test that is conducted while cleaning are:
- Physical Exam: Physical examination process includes turbidity, color, odor, and electrical conductivity. It also involves suspended solids and total dissolved solids.
2. Chemical Exam: It includes examination of PH, sodium, manganese, chloride, sulfate, phosphate, aluminum, chromium, arsenic, manganese, potassium, iron, hardness, and many more chemicals that are present in soil.
3. Bore-well Drilling: Installing the pumps: There are two types of pumps that can be drilled and installed. These two pumps are jet pump and hand pump.
As Bore well service providers, Our Qualified Vendors provide multiple types of services. The most common need is to get underground water for general use.
Types of Bore Well Services Available:
1. Residential Bore-well: The use of residential bore well is limited to the need of water in the house. Our vendor’s staff member drill bore well to a certain ground level from where the amount of water supply is adequate for household use. The examination is conducted earlier, depending upon the type of soil technique for drilling is chosen.
2. Commercial Bore-well: Services for commercial bore well is also provided to the clients. Depending upon the need of water usage the depth of the bore well is decided. Tube well is also a good option for commercial use.
3. Industrial Bore-well: Our service is chosen by many industrial clients. As a Bore-well service provider (through vendors), we make use of best pumps such as Atlanta Suguna, Texma, and Grundfos for industrial Bore-well. This pump can also be used for other purposes.
4. Agricultural Bore-well: Bore-well services are used more at agricultural sites. Here, the need of water is more than any other places. We use a number of different drills and install the best quality of the pumps so that there is no inconvenience while using.
5. Municipal Bore-well: Bore-well services are also available for municipal sites. Pumps that can be installed at such sites are jet pumps. This type of pump can be used for both shallow and deep wells.
6. Construction Bore-well: Bore-well at such sites is for temporary use. We provide hand pump service for construction sites. Water from hand pump can be drawn by pumping. Manual power is required.